Monday, March 8, 2010

Nothing much to say today. I've been losing sleep over this whole family thing. Worried that my brother is actually going to become one of "them" again even after how much they hurt him last time.
I'm also worried about my sister who I haven't seen or spoken to in months. She's married to a very controlling man, who in the past she herself has referred to as satan, but now claims she couldn't be happier. Yeah. That's why she tried to kill herself.
I tried to tell her how I felt about everything, and asked her to correct me if I was wrong. She wouldn't respond.
Family seems to have no meaning anymore. Used to be we'd stick together, always be there no matter what when someone needed us, do anything for them. Now we can't be bothered to send a card when a wedding or birthday party is missed.
I don't want to be that family that only sees each other at funerals.
Okay, maybe I had a little to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment