Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Stepped Into Summer

When I woke up today, I did my usual breakfast ritual, then stepped outside for a cigarette like I do every day....yeah yeah I know I shouldn't smoke.....anyway, and it was like I had been in a coma for a couple of months.
I stepped into summertime!! Last night it was cold, below zero anyway, and this morning, it was literally t-shirt and shorts weather. Of course I had to go to work today, and it ws a zoo in there. But I made the decision a while ago that no matter what, I won't complain about anything on sunny days. We don't get enough sunlight anymore, winter seems to last longer and longer every year. So I feel free to complain on most days..but on rare days like today, I refuse to taint the perfection with negativity.
So that's my rant of the day. Don't worry, it's not usually sunny around here so I should be back to "normal" soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment