Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

I don't know why I'm doing this, I don't expect to have any "followers" or anything, maybe it's because I just need a place to vent where I won't get lectured or reprimanded...I can just say what I'm thinking.
In that case, here goes. I hate my life. My family is pretty big, yet it's as if none of us exists in each others worlds. I have 4 big brothers, 2 big sisters, over 20 nephews and nieces, more aunts, uncles and cousins than I can keep track of, and do you know who calls me on a daily basis to see how I'm doing? Here's a hint... it's none of them.
It's my ex-husbands wife. We get along freakishly well (to the chegrin of my ex)
She calls or texts me literally every day, usually a few times a day,just to say "hey what's up? how u feeling today?"
And I can GUARANTEE you that she will be the first (and probably the only) person to call me in the morning to wish me a happy birthday.
It's so depressing to think that I'm so un-loveable that my own family doesn't want to be with me.
Anyway, as of 3 minutes ago I am officially 35, so I'll leave it there for now.
GOODNIGHT ALL- IF U LOVE SOMEONE, DON'T ASSUME THEY KNOW IT. SHOW THEM;)

1 comment:

  1. so, i was right. the first person to call was the exs' wife. surprisingly, other friends called too! not one family member though. well, one of my sisters posted happy birthday on my facebook wall.
    anyway, i was kinda hoping to be proven wrong for once..lol.

    ReplyDelete